6 reasons why you need to choose ASterion for the replacement
The shock-resistant and lightweight ABS plastic case, which does not support burning, reliably protects all the battery cells
1. SUPER-SOLID ABS PLASTIC CASE
A long winter period will lead to the less loss of battery life. The three-component composition of additional components reduces the intensity of negative reactions that occur during deep discharge
2. MAXIMUM ENDURANCE EVEN WITH DEEP DISCHARGE
The stability of the components and corrosion is achieved through three-stage post-processing of the electrode grids:
1. Chemical etching, which results in an increase in the active surface area.
2. Ultrasonic treatment, during which microaglomerates are removed from the surface of the electrode grid.
3. Surface treatment with plasma. Plasma activation improves the adhesive ability of the grids.
All this allows you to significantly extend the battery life
3. LONG SERVICE LIFE AND CORROSION RESISTANCE
The durability of the structural elements of the battery is achieved by treating the electrode grids and borns with a special alloying compound that reduces the creep rate of the lead alloy
Reinforced terminals made of lead alloy ensure minimal losses during the flow of the highest currents
According to the consumer research conducted by the agency "Русопрос" in October 2020
6. More than 60% of Russian motorcyclists choose Asterion CT batteries for their equipment